Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 38 - 31 July

I thought it was going to be a bright Sunny day? But NO! It rained the moment I stepped out of the dorm. Like really once I reached the lobby it rained! ARGH! I did bring along my umbrella though so it wasn't that bad. I thought of going to Myeong-Dong today to get some stuff but since it was raining the whole day, I decided not to.

McDonald's here is slightly cheaper, just that the orange juice is not from those dispenser you see in Singapore, it's Minute Maid brand orange juice, equally nice! I had hot cakes and it was marvelous! I've been wanting to try some pancakes and I got it today!

Hotcakes ftw!

TA DA!!

As mentioned earlier it rained the whole day, so I stayed in the dorm the whole day. Only went out for meals. So lunch was also nice! Had lunch at the Frontier Cafe again, the "buffet" kind. There's fried rice today! Plus some Zha Jian Mian sauce and friend chicken patty. I had 2 rounds, Kenny had 4 and Yz had 1. It cost only 3000Won! But of cos since we don't understand the menu if we were to eat it everyday, it will be a week of surprises! Plus I will become super fat then.

 Worth-it lunch!

Dinner was at some Japanese restaurant which, in my opinion, serves the worst sushi ever! The rice was quite hard and the seafood on it looks sooooo not fresh and the colour isn't bright at all! But the udon tastes not bad. So dinner was the worst out of the 3 meals today. HAHA. Today's so boring that I actually ranked the meals. omg. Oh. I went to gym before dinner and the treadmills were all taken and the people on it ran super long. So I got sian of it and went back to my dorm after cycling for a while at the gym. Will try to go gym tml morning to run. Feel very unhealthy. 

 This is the dinner. No good no good.

No comments:

Post a Comment