Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 18 - 11 July

Kelvin came in yesterday night and shouted "hungry room mates" and all these food appeared from his bag. Feasting time. Jun's determined to diet so he didn't eat much. But it's quite sinful after eating the snacks at like 11pm.

See those bottles with orange caps, they are endorsed by SNSD. And Kelvin wants to collect all nine of them.

Ok. Its going to rain for the whole of next week. That's bad. And with my small sling bag, it's even worse cos I have to hand carry the files and textbooks. And it's irritating sometimes cos I have to carry my umbrella and books. It's time to get a backpack for easier school life. Lunch was good today with my favourite mandu (dumplings).

 Lunch for today. The yellow/white thing is tofu. I thought it was egg so I took it.

Test results were out and both psychs that I'm taking scored 92. WHEE!! Hoping to get the scholarship so that it can lighten my burden. I've got a surprise today again! Jun, Yz, Joel, Paul and Sam treated me to dinner for my belated birthday! I didn't suspect anything when Jun asked me what I wanted for dinner. I thought he was just asking cos he wants to know where to bring us to. Recalling back, now I know what is all happening.

I wanted to eat egg rolls and pancakes. So we went out to search after school. Rain stopped which is very good! We went to this restaurant at first but they have NO egg rolls and NO meat. So we sat there and upon hearing the bad news, we left. LOL. I bet the waiter was like "you came here to drink my water and leave?!"


So we went to another place called WEI. Ordered the following. Get ready to feast your eyes and get your stomach rumbling!



 Cheers! Paul and Sam don't drink. Its rice wine again! :) nice.

 Appetizers. Some salad and peppery soup.

 Here comes more appetizer - sushi rolls.

 Last appetizer - spicy tofu soup. Which I thought wasn't spicy at all. Paul said foreigners would find this spicy. Singaporeans take spicy stuff so maybe that could be the reason.

 Here comes!! Friend prawn in sweet and sour sauce! NICE!!

 OMG! Tofu with kimchi and pork!! Eat the tofu with a slice of kimchi on it. Heavenly!

 My egg roll!! Salivate NOW! Cheese wrapped with egg topped with tomato sauce!! Oh my!! Cravings satisfied!

Kimchi pancake!! Goes well with rice wine. Its nice alone too!! Satiated!!

I didn't expect them to treat me though. But thanks people!! On our way back to the dorm, they went to get ice cream and I saw my red bean ice creams! Going to get one of them soon!! NICE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment