Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 16 - 09 July (My 23rd Birthday!)

Its my birthday today! WHEE!
Went to Dongdaemun with yz, joel and kenny in the morning cos they wanted to watch transformer.
I didn't watch with them cos I'll be meeting jiamin to celebrate and shop for presents.
Dongdaemun has a lot of clothes and shirts. Somehow I feel that they are all the same everywhere.

After departing from them, I went all the way to Ewha Woman's Univ Station to meet Jiamin.
Supposed to meet at 1pm, but Jiamin lost her way. HAHA! I was so worried that she overslept or something happened to her. Fortunately no.

 Ewha Womans Univ. Nice place to shop.

Before shopping, we went to have our lunch. The place was quite good. There isn't a lot of people, so I can eat in peace.
 Spicy tofu soup! Nice!

Time for shopping!! Not at this place though. Just that the words are what I needed to blog. LOL!
 Time to shop!

The place is quite crowded. Fortunately it did not rain! The reports said that there will be thunderstorms etc. Phew! It was bright and sunny but not humid like Singapore. We went round and round trying to search for Rebel's present. Bought almost all their things there. Mervy and Rachel's are the most difficult to search! Nothing shall be revealed about the presents.

On subway, off to Myeong Dong!

Then off to Myeong-Dong. The infamous shopping place. But I feel that the prices there are not worth. But if you are going for facial products, maybe there will be fine. If not I think dongdaemun/ Ewha is good enough. But I didn't explore much, so maybe there will be some pleasant surprises lurking somewhere.

 Start of Myeong Dong. The crowd doesn't appear here.

OK! So after buying all the presents, it's time for dinner! Jiamin and I were very tired, and the presents are so heavy! Especially alvin cai's! Jiamin treated me to spicy seafood soup and skewer set! WOO! THANKS JIAMIN!!!

 Spicy Seafood Soup! Its a hot day!



 The skewer set. NICE!!

This is the place where we had our dinner. We just saw it randomly and went up to eat. Though we decided to eat bbq beef but we sort of got lost and couldn't find the way.

Time to head back to the dorm, left jiamin at dongdaemun station where she continued her journey to her dorm. I lugged the heavy stuffs and climbed up the steep slope of Korea University. Gritting my teeth, I perspired for the first time I climbed this slope. Omt. I made it up the hill and am finally resting in my dorm. I'm all alone in my dorm now, sorting the presents and calculating how much I have left. It's quite sad to be alone on my birthday. Back in Singapore, I think I will be out with Rebel celebrating till late night or going to grandma house. Nevermind, I will be returning in 4 weeks time!

I realised something. I didn't cut any cake! sigh :'(

But I have PatBingSu from Yanzhi and Joel. It was a pleasant surprise number two (number one was the minced meat kimbap!)



Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment