Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 32 - 25 July

After a tough day in school due to the very difficult Developmental Psychology test, I went to the school canteen and the food made me happy! There were my favourite mandoo, kimchi pancake and fried chicken! NICE! Social Psych test was returned, I've got 92 again. Hopefully finals will also be a 92 marks. Then at least I am still safe at the scholarship range.

 My delicious lunch which cost 3050won only!!

Ok. I have another 11 days left with my room mate and friends in Korea. Sounds a bit sad. I will miss the food here, though they are expensive. I will also miss my friends I've made here, especially non-Singaporean friends.

Anyway, I went to meet Jiamin today at Dongdaemun, and I felt so helpless when I can't find the exit 14 which she said. There isn't exit 14 and I'm like omg what should I do. So I went all around ddm to search for her. I vibered her for 12 times (though her phone only recorded 9), I what's app her, KaKao talked her. Did all I can to find Wifi area. OMG. That was the most fearful experience in Seoul. I was so afraid that she might leave DDM, I was so afraid that she is waiting at another exit, was so afraid that something might happen. Fortunately, when I returned to DDM station, she was there, at the same exit I exit from. If she went to another exit, that's it. All would be gone! PHEW! I'm experiencing life w/o a cell phone now. It's quite bad. Wondered how people in the past meet up.

When I met up with her, the torrential rain came and my shoes got mega drenched!! It was so uncomfortable!  But hanging out with Jm made me feel better. Heng one of my best friend is here with me in Seoul!! I miss the rest :(

 This is our dinner! NICE!!

 This is what I sent yanxing. Not to spite but to tell them we are having dinner tgt. Then they got worked up and sent me their dinner photos also. Luckily they didn't send dim sum photos! I think they will send some dim sum photos tml.

Their dinner. Mos Burger. 

Then finally, I went to a cafe in Seoul. Never been to a cafe before in Seoul, that is if you don't consider ice cream cafes like Baskin Robins or Cold Stone. We went Caffe Bene. I loved the Green Tea Latte and the Waffle Gelato (Green Tea flavour ice cream!) Double enjoyment!! YUM!!!

 Jiamin's strawberry waffle.

 This thing will light up and signal to you that your orders are ready for collection. Cool right?

 My green tea waffle with green tea latte!

Green Tea Latte! NICE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment