Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 11 - 04 July

It's 4 July today!

Happy Birthday to Alvin Cai!!!!

Hope you are enjoying your big day in Singapore!!!
I'll be back soon, in 5 more weeks. Though I want to stay here longer, but I can feel my home bed calling me. Hahaha. It's not bad here just that I need to have a greater greater greater command of Korean Language. Rebels, we must visit Korea one day for a holiday!!

Today was quite tiring. Didn't pay a lot of attention during lessons. Could be due to the insufficient sleep yesterday, and probably lunching at the wrong hour. Usually Prof Shige Oishi will release us early, but not today. So when I went to the cafe, there wasn't much left and I can't figure out what some of the food are, hence, it's only this small portion for lunch.
The yellow thing is a pancake with chocolate sauce.

Korean lessons are more and more interesting! Though there are tonnes of vocabs we need to memorize, not forgetting the grammar and the spelling of the words. Since Paul can't make it today for Ginseng Chicken, we decided to postponed it to tomorrow. And it's been a long time since I last ate beef, and this shop sells great barbecued beef! And we tried cow's intestines as well. First time trying though. Quite chewy, tastes like pig's intestines, just that it's more chewy.

 Waiting for the food..

 I think this is their appetizer or something. Jun said it's blood cubes inside.

The BBQ beef and cow's intestines! YUMMY!!!
But I sort of miss the egg roll I had on Sunday. 

 Red bean ice cream after dinner. Sudden craving. 
Its nice, could be even better if there are more red beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment