Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 37 - 30 July (Insa-Dong)

Finally we went to Insa-Dong, one of the tourist place.
Prior to Insa-Dong, Kenny brought us to a famous Stew place near Insa-Dong. It's located near the Anguk Subway Station, Exit 1, walk towards Starbucks, follow through some atas cafe, walk past a school, then to a road with trees by the sideS. And you will see a sign like this:

Follow it and queue up!

Fortunately we went there early, so we escaped the long queue! Phew. Look at the queue in the later pictures. We reached there at around 1145am and after a while, the queue came! Anyway, we order Budae jijae ttubokki, Cheese ttubokki and Beef ttubokki with 1 ramen, 1 Q noodles, 1 plate of mandoo and 1 plate of fried seaweed something. It's all cooked together with the special ttubokki sauce and this is how it looks like!

 Are you salivating? I love this! The sauce is BEST!! Would prefer the darker cheese but this is nice too!

YUM! 

 Apron provided to prevent staining of clothes!

 YUM YUM!! 

 This is the long queue which I mentioned.

After lunch, we went to Insa-Dong, it's just across the street. My main aim was to eat the superb nice Green Tea Ice Cream bing su! And we arrived at the place, O'sulloc Tea House.

 This is the mega nice roasted green tea!! Chao Best de!! I tried it and omg it tastes so qing shuang!! How I wish I can buy like 1 kg of it back! I bought a smaller packet of it though, plus green tea latte and some brain empowering water mix for minghao and myself. LOL!

 This is the tea house. We decided to re visit it after exploring Insa-Dong as we were still full from the jigae.

Walked around Insa-Dong and found this. I didn't buy it cos I'm saving my stomach for the bing su! I bought some snacks for my relatives and tutees, like finally.
 Shit shaped manjoo.

 Insa-Dong

 Roof top.

 Ugly dolls.

After exploring Insa-Dong, we went back to the tea house. It was a long walk back and the weather was hot today. But I'm glad it didn't rain! Nice weather! WHEE!
 Very nice. The green tea is from Jeju, I heard.

We were all so tired and sweaty from the walking, so no more shopping for us as we head back to our dear dorms. Went to gym for a while to cut some calories and blood sugar. Will be going for a run tomorrow. After gym, we went to have dinner, and I finally had bibimbap! It's not bad just that the portion is too small, and there were not much beef also.

 The eatery.

 This is to be shared among 3 people.

 Bibimbap!

Mix it and you can start enjoying!

Went back to dorm, still feeling a little not full, I grabbed this out from the fridge. Black Soy Bean Milk. Not bad quite nice.

Time to study!

No comments:

Post a Comment