Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 25 - 18 July (Korean Test)

The Korean test today was 쉬워요 (i.e easy). Very cool, I can now type in Korean! LOL! Allows me to practice Korean at the same time. Nice. Luckily I did the self introduction paragraph yesterday on blog, and it came out, asking us to write at least 4 sentences to self introduce ourselves.

 Lunch was good today! But a pity there's no 김치pancake.

 There's finally no rain today! And its super warm! 뎌워요!

 This was before the Korean test. Revised like mad since it's the first time I'm taking a foreign language test.
공부해요!!

직어. Occupation. 

So after the test, Jonk, Sarah, Audrey, yz, joel, hwai kit and I went out to have dinner. We found some chicken place but they serve no rice. So we just had chicken for dinner.
 The side dishes.

 Fried chicken!

 Garlic Chicken! Nice! 맛있어요!!

 Bubble tea in Korea! Green apple milk tea! Not bad, but the pearls are a bit hard.


And I saw Victoria's advertisement.

I shall make an effort to practice my korean writing skills. LOL!
저는 오늘 기분이 줗아요. 한국어 시험 쉬워요. 닭고기 아주 맛있요! 

No comments:

Post a Comment