Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 31 - 24 July

Was supposed to meet Jiamin today. But she was too tired after moving her stuff from her SKKU dorm to a guesthouse. Today was a tiring day for me too. I don't know why. I felt so tired after each meal today. Will be mtg her tml at DongDaeMun. 

My lunch.

Yz and I saw Weiqi and Zhi Hui going back to dorm when we went out to eat. Something is going on between them I guess. And we saw them again, with wai san this time, at the cafe above GS25, but they came in to see what are there to eat and decided not to eat there cause it's not appealing to them. HAHA. Yz and I ate it though. I find it quite nice. I like the glass noodles.

 Dinner at Cafe above GS25. Finally I see vegetables!

Courtesy of Kelvin, single room room mate.THANKS!

Back to books. NUS modules selection is irritating me to the core!

No comments:

Post a Comment