Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 33 - 26 July (Badminton in KU)

It rained like mad today! As bad as yesterday! Damn sad! My shoes are still drenched.
My dev psychology test overall should be above 90 since I did the surveys. I better go double check it later.

Today is NUS bidding round 1A. I've got all my modules. All 4 of it. Planning to just take 4 modules this semester, and do 5 next semester, followed by 2 mods each for year 4 plus FYP. If I can get Korean Language this semester I wouldn't mind taking it! And I do hope I can get it since it's still fresh in my mind. Hopefully I can get level 1 korean this semester.

After lesson today at 640pm, it was still raining like mad! Peiquan, Daniel and I went to Tiger Dorm to play badminton with some Korea Uni badminton club people. Heard from Daniel that Im Kyu said that they are recreational players, not the actual team. But some are quite good. I played with them and every start of the match they will say 안녕하서요. Most of the players are younger than us! Sigh. And one of them said I was older looking than Daniel?! *roll eyes* Hahaha. Im Kyu wanted to join us for dinner but none of his badminton mates want to join so he find it a bit weird and went off with them. He is one of them who can speak English fluently. Ok. I'm so tired that I didn't take a photo of my spicy ramen rice cake dinner. YAWNS! I haven't complete my Social psych readings. Bad bad! Plus Korean Language, I don't have the time to revise yet.

This was my lunch. The nuggets are cute. star shaped, heart shaped. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment