Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 30 - 23 July

Had a day of fun yesterday. And today yz, kenny, Minjung and I went to Myeong-Dong for some shopping spree. We went to Lotte Youth Plaza to shop for some clothes. And I bought another shirt for my mum from Zara cos it's on mega sales! As we shopped and shopped, time just flew past so quickly and it was time for lunch. We walked all the way back to Myeong-Dong and went to the main streets. Found some great chicken place to eat. Look at the photos!

저는 하고 민정씨 (Minjung and I) 

 Slighty rare to see to not stainless steel chopsticks and spoon.

 Pickled radish.

 This is the 4 person share! Humongous!! There's the glass noodles hidden under the chicken and a lot of potato hidden in it! We didn't know that there's glass noodles so we ordered rice as well! OMG. Felt so bloated after the meal! Kenny must be happy cause he can eat a lot!

 It was a feat trying to complete it. But it was very delicious!! 아주 맜있어요!!

 The name of the restaurant? I think it's something phoenix. Can't remember.

 Oh! Mola. I saw this hello kitty shoes! But don't worry it's still in Korea, and will not be flying back to Singapore with me. LOL!

My dinner. Kimbap! Nice!!

I did a lot of walking today. I feel so tired now. ARGH. Though I bought quite a few stuff. But I think my friends got more! Roll eyes! Sigh. This is teh 4th week and the Summer Program will be ending soon. So sad!

I'll be meeting Jiamin tomorrow at some cafe to study. She is feeling super bored now. Anyone from Rebel wants to come Korea and accompany her?

No comments:

Post a Comment