Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 27 - 20 July

Seems like Seoul is experiencing a heat wave now. omg. Its really scorching here in the morning and afternoon, and they have longer days. Their 7pm looks like 5pm in Singapore. Made me feel like there's still a lot of time.

Anyway today was a boring day. No activities. I've registered for DMZ day trip. Though it cost like 30,000 won, I believe it's worth it given that lunch is provided and round trip. A pity that no camera is allowed. And the bus will be leaving at 820am! means I need to wake up super super early! 

Jiamin will be free next week. Enjoy to the max! While I will be having exams tml and monday! SIANZ. Means more reading. I can't believe that I actually read so many psychology papers! More than my Life Science papers! In comparison, psych papers are more interesting lah. haha. Will be meeting jiamin on Monday! Tuesday most probably will be going to visit KU's badminton club.

 My breakfast! Ate 6 small litte buns! Nice red beans inside. It's going to expire tml. So I have to gorge down the remaining 6 buns tml.

 I didn't notice this carpark of CJ-Int'l House until today. Quite nice.

 The daily shuttle bus.

 Lunch seems to get more and more boring. Is it cos we went too late? The fish has millions of bones!!

 Dinner is at some Japanese ramen place.

Pork ramen. Nice. Been ages since I ate Jap ramen!

Oh my Korean Language test got 98/100. 
기분이 좋아요! 

No comments:

Post a Comment