Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 21 - 14 July

The rain still does not want to stop. Weather forecast stated that it will be raining for a week. Sigh. Please let the rain stop!

Development psychology test 2 ended. The questions were way more difficult this time round. Sigh. I still want my scholarship. Hope I can still qualify for it. Lunch was at some take out place which we packet back the other time. This time round, we could sit in the stall and have our lunch. It's quite nice and I love the chilli sauce.
Lunch. Fried chicken/pork fingers.

After school, Jun went out with his friends, Joel had church service, so left with yz and I. Hui Ting and co. went to Jonggak, but since we went to Jonggak before during the JUMP show, we decided to go to Yeongdeungpo, Justine said that there were a lot of places to shop. We went back to dorm and hurriedly went out to the place. I thought the weather was good until we exited the subway. It was drizzling. We walked quite a distant before we found this shop with pictures.

Jap-Korea fusion food. 

 Their menu.

 Yz and my dinner.

After dinner we shopped around, but realised that the shops were all closing!! SIGH!! Went to Times Square, Shinsage and the shops along the metro lines. I realised that the things that Dongdaemun, Ewha and Yeongdeungpo all sell almost similar stuff. So I don't think I'll be going back to YDP, furthermore, it's extremely far! I felt quite bad having to suggest the place though cos in the end, we didn't get anything.

Red bean + green tea + vanilla ice cream.

I'm dead tired, and I have to select modules to bid for. I'll be meeting my buddy tomorrow for brunch! Finally. Hope to get to know more Koreans and international people.

No comments:

Post a Comment