Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 13 - 6 July

Its been pretty boring these days. Nothing much to do as tests and exams are welcoming me. Had my Developmental Psych test today. I thought it was ok. Shall see how I fare.

Lunch was not very good. I took a plate of something which I don't know. Yz said it's pig tail. I irk at the first bite. Tried it again and made up my mind to desert it. The pancake was nice though. It has corn and ham. Tastes a bit like roti prata. And I miss Singapore food!!

Lunch. Look at that black round thing! EEEWWWW!

Korean lesson is getting tougher. All the particles, countries, jobs. Omg. There's a self introduction tomorrow. Should be quite fun. I like the teacher. She's very funny. Korean Language is now declared as my favorite subject! :)

Dinner - Man du ramen again. But at a different stall.

There's Social Psych test tomorrow. And I'll be meeting jiamin on Saturday! Like finally. But have to shop for presents?! Like sian!

No comments:

Post a Comment