Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 19 - 12 July

It rained super heavily today!! My shoes got wet for the first time. The worst part is that it got wet while I was waiting for the shuttle bus (before my lessons!).

So I went to school with soaked shoes and socks and jeans. Felt terrible.

And lectures seemed especially long today. Could be the soaked shoes.
But lunch was good today, so it lifted up the mood a little.

Faveourite kimchi pancake for the world!!!

Went for dinner with some of the Singaporeans and we went to this pork restaurant I think.
Luckily the waiter knows Mandarin.

 My pork katsu with rice.

Sarah and I.

Korean language exam is postponed till next Monday! Yipee!!
More time to prepare for my Developmental Psychology!! Need to seriously memorize the details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment