Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 35 - 28 July (Noraebang)

Another rainy day! Sian. Today was quite fun. I finally experienced the "kbox" of Korea. The number of Chinese songs of cos were very limited. But the room is mega huge! Bigger than those in Singapore. Nice. But we can't really sing the Korean songs. So we chose English songs and Chinese songs. I still prefer going with my rebels to sing song!! I miss them!! I miss my family also!! I want to return to Singapore now!! Jiamin best lor, can return so soon!! I still have my exams to fight, and I still have some shopping to do, but the rain just dampen my mood to the lowest ever level!! SIGH!! The only thing that can make me happy in Korea is FOOD!! It's quite annoying sometimes so I can't understand the menu!! SIAN!! I just realise that my English is totally Singlished!!

I've a big blueblack on my left knee from the badminton session last Tuesday. And my right thigh aches. I need to exercise more. Ate so much sinful stuff this week. And very few fruits. =(

 My lunch today.

 Went to Seoul Station to visit their Lotte Mart.

My dinner at the food court of Seoul Station. 

 Saw this animation on a building across the food court.

 Went to buy some traditional snacks to eat. Too bad it can't be kept for more than 4 days. So I don't think it's appropriate to bring back to Singapore.

 Lotte Mart has Uniqlo, Daiso, Faceshop, Skin Food, InnisFree etc etc. I didn't expect them to have pet shops inside too! And..

Insects for sale?! Male and Female insects!!

Group photo. Photographer: Kenny.
It was nice to have the Singaporeans accompany. Cos we can understand each others' language easier. Foreigner find our accent very difficult to decipher I think. HAHA! Ok time to sleep! It's berry late already. I will be back in Singapore very very soon!!! Char Kway Tiao, Stingray, Fried Carrot Cake, Ban Mian!!

No comments:

Post a Comment