Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 28 - 22 July (Itaewon)

Social Psychology test is over! Left with finals. Monday would be Developmental Psych 3rd test. If I do well,  then I won't have to go for the 4th test. Hence, there's a strong need to do well!

I went to Itaewon today with Daniel, Yz, Joel and Pei Quan. Itaewon isn't as happening as I expected. There were many bars, restaurants, hotels and foreigners! It's a place for foreigners I think. The items they sell there ain't cheap, out to earn money I would say. There's nothing much to shop there. Plus, a lot of shops were not open when we were there at around 7pm. And they closes super early. By 10pm, there were only a few shops that are open. Didn't buy anything there, just had meal at Homemade Meal. Nice settings. Nice food. Feels like home cooked food just that it's Korean. I want to eat Roti Prata!

 Found this random board and took it with Daniel 씨.

 Itaewon. Quite boring cos the shops closes early!

 Cute little eatery.

 Their menu.

 Operating hours.

 I love their bean sprouts and kimchi!

 Spicy rice cake! Oh my. Very long never eat that le!

 Beef rice!

 The letter box.

 Menu outside.

 Saw this on the way.

 And this.

 And this on the floor. lol.

 Dessert makes me happy!!

Back to Anam..

Tiring day. Going to DMZ tml! Excited! But need to meet at 820am at WooDang!!! ARGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment