Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 20 - 13 July

Its the 20th day, and tml would be the 3rd week that I'm in Seoul. Time flies. I'm feeling half happy and half sad. Happy that I will be going back home soon, sad that I'm leaving.

My entries these days are like pretty boring. Why? Because Developmental Psychology test in on this Thursday! OMG! Panic time again! I need all the concentration now!!

Anyway, I'm in love with red bean! Red beans taste soooooo good! So for today's breakfast I had red bean soy milk! It tastes like the red bean paste in those yellow tiny glutinous dumpling (Ba Zhang)! Sweet! A wonderful drink for morning! And not forgetting my chocolate digestive biscuit!

 Nice red bean soy milk!

 Chocolate digestive biscuit!

 Lunch. I realised they like to use tofu! That sweet sour tofu.

 Dinner with Singaporeans.

There's spam(higher class luncheon meat? lol), bacon, hotdogs, bean sprouts, udon, lettuce etc.

No time to lose. time to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment