Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 06 - 29 June 2011

Ok. Nothing much happened today. Just that it rained super heavily when I was on my way to school. Seems like it's going to rain madly for the next few weeks.

Lessons were fun. Korean Language was fun, but there's way too many things to remember in a day? And there's dictation tml?! Sigh. Shall start to mug soon. Bought my Korean Text and workbook, 28k and 18k respectively.

Just some random shots of the coins in Korea.
Coins in Korea. I think that should be all? 

My budget lunch in school cafe (below Student Union Building) with Kenny and WeiQi

 Dinner at some chinese restaurant with usual ppl plus Paul this time.

My Zha Jiang Mian (there's like no minced pork in it?!)

Oh! I'll be meeting Winny on Saturday at Anguk Subway station. I don't know where will she bring us to, but think should be somewhere fun. Friday will be Lotte World Day Trip, free cos it's included in the school fees. 

Can't wait for weekends to come! I'm going to read my psychology now.

No comments:

Post a Comment