Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 05 - 28 June: First day of class!

Ok. I lost my T-card! There goes my 30,000 Won ( ~SGD 35). Shit! Waste of money! I shall try digging it out again!

Anyway, the first lessons were always fun and relaxing. Both my profs for Social and Dev Psych are wonderful! They simply capture my attention! Social psych is taught by Prof Shige Oishi and Developmental Psych is by Prof Eric Youngstrom. Both are humorous in their own ways.

Had lunch in school. Pretty cheap. 2000Won (~SGD 2.30)

Ok I can finally get some photos of the outside of my dorm. Because, it finally stopped raining!! Its a Sunny day today! Yippee. It's warm but not as bad as Singapore!

Main Entrance. 










School ended pretty early today cos there was a placement test, where we have a conversation with the profs. The prof asked me, " Do you know how to write ur name in Korean?" 

"I don't know."

"Ok, beginner class."

Haha. Short and sweet!

Then we took a shuttle bus back and slacked for a while before heading out to Anam area for Mr. Pizza cos i was craving for pizza. Its really big. It cost 17,500Won though. But for the size, it's worth it.

Dinner at Mr. Pizza!

Then it drizzled on our way back after buying breakfast for tml. Bread from Paris Baguette. Should be nice I hope. Ok. Time to carry out a carpet search for my T-card!! Please let me find it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment