Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 01 - 24 June 2011

24th June 2011 was the day I depart from Singapore to KL and then to Incheon Airport (South Korea) for my exchange program with Korea University. I didn't have much sleep the night before, and ended up sleeping for only an hour. Waking up at 4am and getting ready for the trip was no joke. I was so tired and excited during the drive to Changi Airport. My dad drove me to Changi Airport. Just to add, packing for long trips is truly taxing!!

 Departure from Singapore! Flight AK 702 - 745am, gate 30.


The flight left off on time and Jiamin, her friends and I arrived at KL LCCT in less than an hour. Jiamin and her friends did not check in at Changi Aiport for the transition of plane, hence, they have to check out and check in again at KL. On the other hand, I just waited inside LCCT for them. I fell asleep during the wait cos I was way too tired.
Transiting at KL! Have to wait for 5hours!

Finally time to board the plane to South Korea!

Airbus 300

Perfect view of the airplane.

I've met an interesting Malaysian lady on board, and she is getting married to her Korean bf this September. This is the first time I encountered stranger talking to me on the plane. Never had this experience before. She was kind and we chatted for quite some time.
And finally, WOOHOO!! Around 7 hours passed and I am finally in Incheon Airport. It was 945pm due to a delay in the flight. All is fine, and we waited for Jiamin's another friend in Incheon Airport.

Everyone is ready and off to the customs! 

Some of us didn't have their dinner on the plane, hence, we had this for dinner. As we have to wait for the morning bus to our respective Universities, we played monopoly deal to kill time but realised that Jm friends and I were not v close so it was kind of not very exciting, plus the fact that we were too tired.

 Dinner at Sanuki Dore in Incheon Airport, one of the 24h shops.

Finally, its day break. Jiamin and her friends went to take the 2nd bus of the day to Hyewah Station.

Jiamin and I at Incheon Airport. She is taking her bus to SKKU.

Then, after sending her off, I went back to Arrival Gate D to wait for my friends Yanzhi and Joel.

No comments:

Post a Comment