Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 42 - 04 August (Graduation Ceremony)

Today is the last official day in Korea University. And there was Korean test. Hmm.
While studying for Korean, we went down to Paul's recommended Beef Stew meal for lunch. It was pouring during the walk down but the hot soup made us more comfortable.

Beef Stew with noodles and porridge. It's not filling at all.

So I ate this sweet red bean donut bought from Paris Baguette.

The Korean test was rather difficult. There were a lot of sentences which puzzled me. Hence, I did the paper via guessing which is the odd one out from the 4 options available. I'm still hoping for a A so that I can be eligible for the scholarship!

After the test, we proceed to the graduation ceremony at LG Building (Supex). The place is quite grand. And robes were available for loaning! It's so unbelievable! 

Me in robe!

 Daniel, me, Ayden and Joel

Group photo! 

 PeiQuan and I

 Sarah and I

 Daniel and I.

Daniel, Emma and I

 At the end of the ceremony!

We proceeded to level 6 for the farewell dinner. The food was nice just that the number of seats were seriously insufficient!! It's very sickening actually to have to stand around. But the prawn is good. A pity I didn't take any photos of it, shall kapo from Audrey.

Salmon, Ham, Prawn kimchi etc..

 Farewell dinner speech

 Dance performance by the buddies.

 Traditional performance.

 Traditional performance.

 Singing by ISC Students, some of them.

Us with Hui Ting. 


Jun and I. My room mate!

On our way out to cafe, but stopping to take a photo first.

Korea University night view.

After walking around and searching for cafe, we went to Cafe Bene in the end. And I ordered my favourite Green Tea Latte.


After talking for a while, Joel, Yz and I went to find Audrey, Joanne and co. at some pub above Samsung chicken. When we went up, they were a bit dazed and hyunji (I don't know how to spell) came grabbing us and trying to force us to drink. I rejected it. Yz too. But Joel drank it. They were going almost high and we left. I went back to my dorm and did laundry so that everything could be packed in my luggage w/o much smell. It was around 515am when Jun left. Gave him the letter, bak kwa and packaged Laksa for him to bring back. It's quite sad to see everyone leaving. First it was Kevin, though I didn't see him leave, but it was strangely quiet after he left. Then followed by Jun.

I wonder when will be the next time I meet Jun and Paul. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment