Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 41 - 03 August

Its almost the end. I have to maximize the time spent here, and I did that today.
I met up with my Buddy 곽민정씨 at 930am at Cold Stone. 

The road down to meet my buddy.

Then we went to some cafe nearby as I have lesson at 1050am. I'm not sure what that cafe is called, but the main purpose of the cafe is actually for people to study. They have lamps by the side of the cafe. It's quite cool to see such stuff. Singapore should have that too. We wanted to have pancakes but the pancake store is only open at 10am =( which is why we went to this study cafe.

 
The black board in the cafe.

Self service water.

These are the lamps which I mentioned.

민정씨 하고 저

 My breakfast. The bread is super nice!

We chatted about quite a lot of things. We exchanged some photos. I show her the photographs of some Singapore food and she showed me her family members photos. It's quite sad that we only met up for a few occasions. How I wished that we met up more often. Sigh. 너무슬퍼요!!

너무고마워요 민정씨!! 

Then, 민정씨 sent me to school while she went to meet her sister. Lesson with Prof Oishi Shige was fast as today was just the returning of the paper and review. I got an A for my social psych. Borderline A. Phew! It's now left with Korean language. I really hope that I can get an A! Then I would be eligible for the scholarship to recover some losses! Lunch was at school cafe, not the usual canteen which we always eat.

Prior to lunch, I went to take a photo with my developmental Psychology Professor! Interesting guy!

Fish cutlet.

Then we went to check out the shipment fees at the 우체국 (post office). 

 The fees for shipment. Look at the blue column.

After lunch, I went to get some Smoothie King to drink with Audrey and Joanne. Ayden and Joel didn't get it though. I saw Suli's poster and took a photo with it =)

 Sulli!

 I chose Jeju Green Tea Smoothie! SUPER NICE!! 너무 맛있어여요!!

 On our way back to CJ House. Wonder when will be the next time I walk this route..

Went back to dorm for a while before heading to the Ice Rink in Korea University. We met at 4pm before going over. It only cost 5700Won to ice skate!! Firstly because we were students from KU, so the entrace fee is 5000, but because we do not have gloves, so there's the other 700Won. Its really cheap! But please remember to bring jacket! I almost got frost bites! Damn cold. My fingers were red and almost had no feelings. 

 Up the hill to the Ice Rink

 KU Ice Rink

It's very difficult to ice skate!! I almost fell like ten thousand times, but didn't fall. Phew. I was trying to skate but when I almost got the hang of it, times up! Anyway we can skate for as long as you want. It closes at 6pm. But an hour inside the rink almost made me freeze to death! But we skate till it closes. It's very fun! I want to ice skate again!! But there's no more time already. Sigh. And it's too costly to skate in Singapore!!

 Super cold!!! 충워요!!!!!

After the eventful ice skating, we went out for dinner. Ate some jim dak? I think. It's the one we ate at Myeong-Dong with Minjung and Kenny.

 Menu.

 Tada! There's sweet potato, potatoes, egg, mandoo, glass noodles and of course the chicken!

Daniel joined us halfway through, so we ordered another portion of the dish (a different one) and shared. Daniel was upset over his test. Hmm. Seems like everyone is aiming for the scholarship. I shall study hard tonight also!

After you finish your meal, you can order seasoned rice and the staff will mix the rice in to the remaining sauce left on the plate. SUPER NICE!! Why didn't I notice this place before! 그럼데, the one we had in Myeong-Dong was nicer!

Then we walked back to our dorms. I bought the red bean donut from Paris Baguette, and the green tea ice cream which cost 700won only! I LOVE GREEN TEA AND RED BEAN!!! YUM!!

I shall upload more photos when Audrey sent me the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment